For many couples, effective treatment of infertility includes the most advanced assisted reproductive techniques such as In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) and Egg or Donor Cryopreservation.
Our ART program adheres to the strict standards, guidelines and regulations established by the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), American Society of Andrology (ASA) and American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB), and the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
The ART services provided by the GENES fertility institute are performed using state-of-the-art equipment and materials. We specialize in:
- Therapeutic Insemination (husband or donor)
- Advanced Andrology Procedures
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Cryopreservation of Embryos and Sperm
- Vitrification of Eggs/Embryos (soon!)
- Micromanipulation of Eggs and Sperm (ICSI, TESA, MESA)
- Preimplantation Diagnosis