Dr. Nabal Bracero, M.D., F.A.C.O.G
About Dr. Nabal Bracero, M.D., F.A.C.O.G
Dr. Nabal José Bracero Serrano is a subspecialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, the Medical Director of the “GENES Fertility Institute” and the President and Founder of PROGyn (Puerto Rico Obstetrics and Gynecology), a non-profit foundation dedicated to medical education in Women’s Health.
Degrees and Education
Graduated as Doctor of Medicine from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine
Residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University Hospital of the UPR Medical Sciences Campus.
Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Assistant Professor at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine
Vice-Chairman for the Puerto Rico Section of the American College/Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
Subspecialty training and fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland.
Research fellowship in Reproductive Biology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health
- Scientific Director of the Sunshine Seminar, main review course for practicing Obstetricians and Gynecologists in the Caribbean region
- Since 2005 has received every year the “Doctor’s Choice Award” from magazine “Buena Vida” in the subspecialty of Infertility
- Scientific and Clinical Consultant for the Puerto Rican Foundation for Patients with Endometriosis
- Author in several peer-reviewed journal published manuscripts
Speaker in multiple scientific and clinical conferences
- Frequently featured as clinical consultant for Women’s Health issues in television, radio and press